Saturday, October 3, 2009

My "20 Challenge"

Since signing up with Jillian Michaels website, I joined her "20 challenge." Part of my challenge is to challenge myself with 20 new things. Today, I did one of them. I got in the batting cage with an 85 mph baseball. I have to admit that I was terrified!!! My friend, Carrie, thinks it's pretty funny that I was terrified of that, but jumping out of an airplane sounds exciting to me. LOL. I guess I can see her point! I did get a piece of the ball a few times. It was so much fun, and I want to do it again soon!


Trey got a piece of the ball, too. He hit it a few more times than I did.

Ray and Olivia both had a ball at the batting cages. It was there first time, but they both want to go back soon!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

TOO FUN!! I love Olivia's face when she hits that first ball!

mom said...

Sorry honey it won't come up on my computer, man I sure wanted to see them to! I'll try again!