Sunday, December 14, 2008

A different focus..

I have been posting a lot on my food blog and not as much on this blog lately. It reflects on my change of focus lately. For the first few months of this pregnancy, I was so sick. Lately, I have been feeling much better - still tired - but SO much better. I'm passionate about feeding my family healthy food (which includes baby Squishy!), and I can finally do that again. I don't have tons of energy yet. That is getting better, and I'm sure that being able to eat healthier is helping. So, I haven't spent much time on this blog lately.

Here's some pictures of the birthday boy with a couple of his Lego projects (birthday gifts that he loved!).



Livi "helped" Daddy with his Lego Mindstorm, so she had to have her picture taken with Daddy and the robot!

No comments: