Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Baby Boy is 3!


I can't believe my Louis is three years old today. We took him out to dinner tonight to celebrate. He is a smiley, happy, busy, sweetheart, and he loves his siblings! I thought he was going to be my last baby, and he was very happy being the baby. He has adjusted really well to having a younger sibling though. He loves her a lot and can't stop kissing on her. He is such a resourceful and sweet natured boy. He makes me smile, and I don't know what I would do without him. He's growing up so fast, but he still loves to come snuggle with his Mommy and Daddy! Happy Birthday Louie!!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey you are in a picture women, Yeah for you. Looking really good these days just stay up with it all and don't get sick. I miss you lot's Kiss Kiss! Mom