Sunday, April 27, 2008

We have so much to do to get this house in the market. My goal is to at least get something done every day. You an see that the grass is ready for it's first cut of the season. We have to buy a new lawn mower this week since ours died at the end of last season. The grass in the back yard needs serious help. I snapped this picture of my beautiful daughter today because she learned how to pump her legs on the swing, so she could swing herself! In the background, you can see the small dead tree that is hanging over the back fence in the corner. We got that cut down this evening and cut up into firewood. We also dropped off four bags of clothing at Goodwill today. Decluttering is going to be happening a lot over the next few weeks if we are going to downsize into a travel trailer!

My husband bought me a three subject spiral notebook today. I'm calling it my roadschooling organizational notebook! I'm keeping notes in it of E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. I'm hoping it will help me stay on to of things.

No comments: