Monday, April 28, 2008

Ugh - satellite internet

We've hit our first major road block to life on the road. Trey has been looking into satellite internet service - a must for us. The monthly service isn't too expensive. However, the setup is outrageously expensive to the tune of nearly $5,000. Yikes! He's still researching. I don't know what we can do about that though.

Unfortunately, I woke up this morning feeling crappy! I'm really irritated because I had big plans for getting things done. It seems like I just can't get things done around here. Between the flu and stomach viruses that we've had lately, we seem to be always in recovery mode. It is getting really, really old! I'm feeling a bit better than I did this morning, so I am going to force myself to get some things done. It's too frustrating just laying here. I want to scream!

I have to post this picture that I snapped yesterday morning of Trey and Louis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you considered mesanetworks? I'm not sure if they are in your area or not, but we use them in Erie and have had no problems, very fast internet and I know we did not pay nearly 5k for setup, I'm thinking it was more like 100 or so.

Misty said...

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll look into it!