Monday, November 24, 2008

Lunch with friends

Well, this lunch actually happened last Wednesday, but I just now got the picture downloaded! Oops. I love it when I get the chance to hang out with my friends. It really recharges my spirit. It just happened that it was one of my friends' 40th birthday, so we got to celebrate her birthday with her! We all met at Hacienda. I was there for a good 2 1/2 hours, and there were still people there when I left. We had a great visit.

Luckily, I went there for the company not the food because it was really gross. The salsa was good, and the tortillas were good, but besides that? YUCK. I ordered vegetarian fajitas. Note to the chef who comes up with the menu at Hacienda: I have one word for you - SEASONINGS. Seriously. But hey, if I ever have a hankering for an underdone, sauteed onion with a tortilla - I know where to go! LOL. But, like I said, I went for the company, not for the food. I would have hung out at McDonald's drinking water for the chance to spent 2 1/2 hours chatting with my friends!

2 comments:

Loelle said...

Awww, sorry I missed it. Glad ya'll had a great time :-)

Misty said...

I wish you could have come. We missed you!