Sunday, November 30, 2008

Time for the tree!

All of our family left this morning. It was great having them here. I feel blessed that I get along with both of Trey's siblings and their spouses. Unfortunately, they hit bad weather and had a crappy trip home. We're all really glad that we got to spend time with them. I snapped a few pictures this morning as everyone was leaving:




Here's another video of the massive pillow fight that erupted last night!

After everyone left, I got to do several loads of laundry (fun, fun), and then worked on Christmas gifts. I realized pretty quickly that I was too tired to do anything that took much thought, so I didn't get much done! Hopefully, I can get some sleep tonight. We did get the tree up and partially decorated. It's feeling like it's the Christmas season!



No comments: