Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another Wednesday

The kids have been dying to see their friends, so we tried to get together with some of them today. We had one friend over for the day, but we were unsuccessful otherwise. There was apparently a plan in place for today that I didn't know about, so we were unprepared for its possibility. I guess there's always next week. I ended up with a bunch of crabby, disappointed kidlets today.

Here's some more pictures from our trip. My mom signed she and I up for a card making class while we were in Arkansas. We went on Saturday with my cousin. It was so much fun. I can't wait to move back to Arkansas, so I can do this kind of thing with them on a regular basis. It just does my spirit good! Here's some pictures:


1 comment:

Loelle said...

What a nice family you have, misty :-)
Looks like you had a great time on your trip.