Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dakota Blonde concert

What a busy day! Normally it's my work day, but I decided this week it should be a fun day! We had trouble getting our tushies in motion today though. It was fun though. I managed to get a little bit of work done. We also got a bit of goofing done!

We hung out at the park and fountains with some friends we haven't spent time with in a while. It was nice. In the evening, we met some other friends at a Dakota Blonde concert. I've been wanting to see Dakota Blonde for a long time, and they were really enjoyable to listen to. I'm glad we finally got the chance to see them. It was such a nice evening. This is the kind of evening that keeps me going. We got to relax in the nice weather with good friends and listen to good music. This video is just of the gang enjoying life and the evening.

Here's a video of one song that Dakota Blonde did tonight:

I've noticed that there are very few pictures of me because I am always taking them, and I pretty much have to ask Trey to get pictures with me in them. So, I've taken to snapping pictures with the kids myself. I have a couple of those from tonight plus a couple of other cute ones that I took.





Wouldn't you know that tonight he gets a picture with me in it! LOL.

No comments: