Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Isn't She Lovely?


Today was picture day for Olivia at her school. She's so beautiful, and she continually amazes me. I swear if I hadn't been awake for her birth (and the fact that she looks so much like her older sister), I'd wonder if she was the child I carried! She is so different from me. She's not afraid of anything, and she is never afraid to stand her ground. When Trey and I were preparing for child #3, we were nervous about having a third child and making sure her needs were met and that she wouldn't get "left out." It didn't take us long to realize that this child will not let the world pass her by. She had to have a tiny cavity filled today. The dentist was blown away at how well she did. She looked at me and said, "Do you realize how unusual that was?" Yep. That's my kid. She is a free spirit with her own ideas about the world, but she is so compassionate and caring, too. I'm so proud to be her mom.

3 comments:

Becca~CapturingSimpleJoys said...

What a cutie!

mom said...

Yes she is so special, and yes she is a lot like her Mommy! You were so pretty smart and did your own thing and didn't let any one stop you, you had a mind of your own! You just didn't know it! People said you were hyper but I told them you were free spirited! Yes Olivia is wonderful and so were you! Guess Who?

tara said...

What a sweet post :) I hope you save it to show her when she is older.

She looks like a beautiful princess