Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's almost spring!

Yes, the yard should have been worked on a LONG time ago! LOL. BUT - we are finally getting around to it. The kids really got into helping. The compost pile has helped. They loved it that we got to dump all the yard "waste" into the compost pile.




I love to see the new spring growth! My neighbor gave me a bunch of bulbs last fall, and I'm excited to see them come up this year.

This little guy shows up every spring. I really wish I could find a way to transplant it! I found another one coming up near the sidewalk. One of the previous owners must have had a flower garden in the front.

After clearing out the "problem corner" of the yard last year, this is what came up this year! I wonder how long they've been there? I'm thinking about putting a flower bed back there.

No comments: