Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Slow and steady....

The deck is coming down slowly but surely. I got several more boards pulled up today and a ton of nails pulled up. I found out that the porch goes all the way to the house. It looks like it's about 3/4 the size of the deck, so that is pretty big! So far - it looks like it's in good shape. I'm still afraid to get my hopes up though. I'm only doing a bit at a time though, so as not to put my body into overload again. I'm hoping that we'll have the bulk of the deck down by this weekend. Then, we'll see what all we have left to do to the back yard. I didn't get a picture of the deck today, but I got some cute pictures of the kids! Of course, Louis seems to have gotten a hold of another card reader. When I find it - I'll post the pictures. Here's a cute one I took on the way home from the People's Fair.

No comments: