Saturday, January 10, 2009

More progress

Well, the last three weeks have been hell. So, I have decided that I am just going to focus on the progress that we've made. The upstairs is almost completely decluttered. The girls' room still needs a little work, but we need to get them some kind of storage stuff, so that'll have to wait a bit. Today we managed to get the garage cleaned out and decluttered. It looks so much better. Tonight I actually walked out there (even though it's freezing) in my nightgown just to look around and make myself feel better! LOL. Now, we have room in there to make a compost bin which is on our list for next weekend. I've put stuff on Freecycle and made three trips to Goodwill and will make another one tomorrow. The house is already beginning to be easier to clean and feels more peaceful to be in. I finished Trey's scarf which is one of my January craft goals. If all this extra crap would stop happening, things would be feeling pretty darn good.

On Tuesday, I took Louis and Olivia to play at Chuck E. Cheese for a while for our "fun day." Here's some pictures - including the cutest game of air hockey ever played!




Here is a picture of Louis' boo boo from last night.

No comments: