Friday, May 16, 2008

Silly Singing Girl



Here's our entertainment for the trip! LOL. Traveling across I80 through Wyoming really isn't that interesting. This is it really:




Wasn't that exciting? Ah well, we got here safely. We're here because my nephew Nicholas is getting married. I really can't believe he's getting married. I have such vivid and fond memories of him as a little boy. Trey and I went down to Dallas for his brother's baby dedication. He was just a little thing maybe four or five. He ran up to me, and I had to carry him around all evening, and he kept giving me lots and lots of kisses! Later that evening he fell asleep in my arms, and now he's getting married. It just doesn't seem possible.

Here's another picture from our road trip. This picture is of an ice cream break that we took in Podunk, Idaho!

No comments: