Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday exhaustion

Everything hurts! My legs hurt, my back hurts, my finger is even throbbing. However - I did get a heck of a lot done! I have a car load of stuff to take to my friend's for the charity garage sale. My house is nearly completely decluttered, so that feels good. It's still a mess though. The cleaning comes next. I'm hoping we'll be able to hang some of the kitchen cabinet doors tomorrow. That'll be nice. When the kitchen is a mess, the whole house is a mess - at least it feels that way. Our trash cans are already filled with tons of stuff sitting beside them. Trash day isn't until Thursday. Yikes!

I still can't find my camera attachment that allows me to download pictures, so I still can't put new pictures on the blog. I thought I'd put a couple cute ones of my boys that I took a few days ago.

No comments: