Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

I woke up this mother's day sandwiched in between a beautiful four year old angel and a squirmy but completely adorable twenty month old boy. When I finally managed to get my butt out of bed, I got hugs and kisses from my older son and daughter. I can't imagine a better start to Mother's Day. I love being a mother. My children are amazing, and I am truly blessed.


I finished the landscaping project I was working on! I think it looks good, and I'm proud of it. Slowly, slowly the yard is coming together. Here is the finished product!


I found this little guy under the rose bush out front. I've never seen him before, so I'm really impressed that he's still alive. I need to see if I can safely transplant him somewhere that he can actually bloom, and we can enjoy him.

No comments: