Monday, May 5, 2008

It's Monday!

I decided to take it a little easier today. Of course, I still cooked, cleaned, watered and weeded the lawn, did three loads of laundry, decluttered a little, paid bills, and went to the post office. Compared to the last week though, today was practically a holiday! LOL. I enjoyed the "down" day though. Tuesdays are always my work days. I have a longer day without kids on Tuesdays, so I have more time to get stuff done.

Ray got the biggest splinter I've ever seen in his foot tonight. I thought for a while that I was going to have to take him to the urgent care to get it out. He was screaming bloody murder. I was afraid someone was going to call the cops! Yikes - it was a big splinter. Luckily, even though it was huge, it didn't go too deep, so eventually I was able to get it out. Poor kid. It had to hurt. I cleaned it out good, put some antibiotic ointment on it and wrapped it in gauze. Normally I wouldn't be so freaked out about a splinter wound getting infected, but did I mention that this splinter was freaking huge???

I'm beginning to think that my toddler has absconded with my camera attachment. When he ran off with the remote, we ended up having to buy a new one. We didn't find the original one for two months, and when I did find it, it was in the back of the linen closet! There's no telling what he did with my camera attachment. Bummer.

Here's some older pictures of the cuties from our San Francisco vacation:


No comments: